The I Am Selling The Business Conversation Guide helps business owners avoid conflict within the family or business when communicating the decision to sell or close the business. At times, the owner may need to communicate the decision to sell the business with tact and empathy. This conversation guide helps the owner:
- Deal with the emotional impact of this decision on the family.
- Discuss how to go about the sale while considering its potential impact on the family, workforce, and community.
- Determine whether selling is the best option.
Communicating the decision to sell as an owner? This Conversation Guide provides guidance that is:
- crafted by an organizational psychologist to address issues realistically and practically so users do not have to figure the steps out by themselves;
- step by step highlighting the main considerations that should be covered in this important conversation; and
- provides dual perspective of both owner and successor – helping each party see what the other may be considering.
Ready to discuss the sale of the business? Have the conversation. Your business and family may depend on it.