This Handling Multiple Successors Conversation Guide helps owners avoid conflict in the business AND family by making sure that multiple family members who have a role in the business, work together without jealousy or fighting. This conversation guide helps owners:
- Manage family members who follow traditional operations versus those who want to innovate.
- Allocate equity to family members who, temporarily, cannot contribute as much as initially agreed.
- Guide family members on handling informal channels of communication within the business.
Multiple family members working in the business? This Conversation Guide provides guidance that is:
- crafted by an organizational psychologist to address issues realistically and practically so users do not have to figure the steps out by themselves;
- step by step highlighting the main considerations that should be covered in this important conversation; and
- provides dual perspective of both owner and successor – helping each party see what the other may be considering.
Ready to manage multiple family members? Have the conversation. Your business and family may depend on it.