This We Need to Innovate Conversation Guide helps owners and successors avoid conflict and disruption while considering new ideas or innovations for the business. A family business owner may be reluctant to accept or try new ideas or innovations. This conversation guide helps a business owner and successor:
- Innovate in a way that still protects the heritage of the business.
- Introduce innovation into a business that is not broken.
- Agree on the acceptable amount of risk involved with the innovation.
Is the business owner reluctant to accept or try new ideas/innovations? This Conversation Guide provides guidance that is:
- crafted by an organizational psychologist to address issues realistically and practically so users do not have to figure the steps out by themselves;
- step by step highlighting the main considerations that should be covered in this important conversation; and
- provides dual perspective of both owner and successor – helping each party see what the other may be considering.
Ready to introduce new ideas or innovations? Have the conversation. Your business and family may depend on it.